Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Time is ticking and still no letter from Kaiser. We did receive a gracious communication from the embassy stating that our file is “approximately” complete. We should present ourselves in person, no appointment needed, once we have the precious insurance documentation in hand. All else is in order. Kaiser’s “Customer Care” office has assured us that the letter is forthcoming, but I won’t believe that they’ve handled it correctly until I have the paperwork in hand. I’m a very trusting person by nature and I want to believe that we won’t have to resort to Insurance Plan B. But I can’t help but ask, are we waiting for Godot?

No comments:

Post a Comment